One might say we are not easy to find, until we are found. A "Tucked Away Treasure," we are located at 25301 Sweet Meadow Lane, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677.
2. Is Marina View more academic or developmental??
We are a healthy balance of both.
3. What age are children able to begin attending Marina View??
We accept children ages 12 months to 6 years.
4. What are Marina View's hours of operation??
Marina View is open Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 6:00pm.A Half Day Schedule is From 8am-12pm and a full day is anytime between the hours of 7am-6pm, with most parents dropping off between 7am-9am and picking up between 2:30pm-6pm.
5. What is the minimum number of days I can enroll my child??
We offer between two and five days a week, any days based on availability.
6. What kind of training do your teachers have??
All staff has the necessary ECE units and experience to teach in an early childhood facility. Our teachers are passionate about education! All staff is trained in CPR, Health & Safety, and First Aid. In addition, all staff is cleared through the Department of Justice and FBI.
7. Do you offer any Foreign Language??
Yes! Currently we offer Spanish.
8. Do any of your classes use technology??
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students have dedicated computer time. In our Kindergarten class, each child is given a tablet that is used for Reading and Math.
9. Do you celebrate holidays at Marina View??
Holidays are celebrated along with different culture and customs. We welcome all of our families at holiday celebrations.
10. How does Marina View handle children with allergies??
Communication between family, administration, and staff regarding allergies and the necessary plan of action is crucial in conjunction with adhering to any and all state licensing requirements.